Need an EASY way to rehydrate your kiddos after a bike ride in the summer sun or as a natural, low-sugar treat to eat while in the sprinklers? This. Is. It.
Prepared with only two ingredients and in under 5 minutes, it is a simple go-to to have on hand all summer long.
Easy Coconut Pops
- Unsweetened coconut water
- Fresh strawberries (halved if small; sliced if big)
- Slide halved/sliced strawberries into popsicle molds
- Gently fill molds with coconut water (leaving a little room for expansion)
- Put popsicles into freezer until frozen • Enjoy!